Monday, August 22

Think?


Silence is my enemy,
I don't need time to think.
My thoughts betray my emptiness,
then deeper down I sink.
I hide myself in masquerades,
behind a serpant smile.
On the outside often gladsome like,
On the inside just a child.
You've never seen the real me,
he's trapped inside my head.
Exploring paranoia,
reviewing whats been said.
He seeks out hidden meaning,
disguised in words of love.
looking for a normal life,
that he knows wont be enough.

This poem has now been published in AD LIB 2012 - A poetry collection from Rising Brook Writers.
ISBN 978-0-9557086-9-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting Little Boy Lost

Poetry from Stoke On Trent. The various verses within this blog explore my changing reality and mood swings. Verses that meander around domestic violence, self harm and mania, then return to enjoy happier thoughts and emotions from my childhood and the local area and its fantastic history and heritage. This is truly subversive and thought provoking literature from the heart of England that will live with you forever.

Friends